A - Z
HEALTH SERVICES & INFORMATION
CHILDREN AND FAMILIES INITIATIVE
- Five community based Family Centers provide a comprehensive, community-based human service delivery system for children and families.
CHILDREN 0 TO 3
- Resources for mothers and others with children 0 to 3.
- a partial list of developmental milestones.
EARLY INTERVENTION PROGRAM
- offers case management, information and referral services for infants and toddlers from birth to three years old.
(NJ FamilyCare) - a program for some children under 18 years old. Information and applications are provided by the
Department of Family and Community Development
LEAD ABATEMENT SERVICES
- Environmental assessments in any homes where children reside who have elevated levels of lead in their blood.
LEAD ABATEMENT INFORMATION
- Learn more about lead poisoning and prevention.
MOTHERS AND CHILDREN
- Childhood Check Ups, Shots, Hearing/Vision Screening, Home Visits, Lead and Anemia Screening.
SPECIAL CHILD HEALTH SERVICES
- Case management services for children from birth to age 21 who have a handicap or pre-handicapping condition.
Using Our Site
This website is sponsored and managed by Atlantic County Government.
This Page Was Last Modified on Tuesday, November 01, 2011
For questions or further information please
to contact the Public Information Officer.