A - Z
HEALTH SERVICES & INFORMATION
CHILDREN 0 TO 3
- Resources for mothers and others with children 0 to 3.
- a partial list of developmental milestones.
FAMILY SUCCESS CENTERS
- Five community based Family Success Centers provide a comprehensive, community-based human service delivery system for children and families.
(NJ FamilyCare) - a program for some children under 18 years old. Information and applications are provided by the
Department of Family and Community Development
LEAD ABATEMENT SERVICES
- Environmental assessments in any homes where children reside who have elevated levels of lead in their blood.
LEAD ABATEMENT INFORMATION
- Learn more about lead poisoning and prevention.
MOTHERS AND CHILDREN
- Childhood Check Ups, Shots, Hearing/Vision Screening, Home Visits, Lead Screening.
SPECIAL CHILD HEALTH SERVICES
- Case management services for children from birth to age 21 who have a disability or pre-disabling condition.
Using Our Site
This website is sponsored and managed by Atlantic County Government.
This Page Was Last Modified on Tuesday, June 16, 2015
For questions or further information please
to contact the Public Information Officer.