A - Z
HEALTH SERVICES & INFORMATION
FAMILY SUCCESS CENTERS
- Five community based Family Success Centers provide a comprehensive, community-based human service delivery system for children and families.
CHILDREN 0 TO 3
- Resources for mothers and others with children 0 to 3.
- a partial list of developmental milestones.
(NJ FamilyCare) - a program for some children under 18 years old. Information and applications are provided by the
Department of Family and Community Development
LEAD ABATEMENT SERVICES
- Environmental assessments in any homes where children reside who have elevated levels of lead in their blood.
LEAD ABATEMENT INFORMATION
- Learn more about lead poisoning and prevention.
MOTHERS AND CHILDREN
- Childhood Check Ups, Shots, Hearing/Vision Screening, Home Visits, Lead and Anemia Screening.
SPECIAL CHILD HEALTH SERVICES
- Case management services for children from birth to age 21 who have a handicap or pre-handicapping condition.
Using Our Site
This website is sponsored and managed by Atlantic County Government.
This Page Was Last Modified on Thursday, August 07, 2014
For questions or further information please
to contact the Public Information Officer.