Frequently Requested Documents
For your convenience, the following public documents are available online. Simply click to follow the links. The search box located at the top of the page is available to help you find additional documents located on our web site. If you are unable to find the document(s) you seek, you may complete the Open Public Records Act (OPRA) request form to have the document(s) sent to you.
- Full Budget
- County Audit
- Labor Contracts - Posted to the NJ Public Employment Relations Commission's web site. You will find the County contracts listed under the heading "Atlantic Cty-Atlantic"
- Annual Debt Statements
Board of Chosen Freeholders Information
- Resolutions and Ordinances - County resolutions and ordinances summaries are included in the Board of Chosen Freeholders Meeting Agendas and Minutes. The record of votes is included in the meeting minutes.
Certain types of information, including medical records, are exempt from the Open Public Records Act. For a complete list of exemptions CLICK HERE.
NOTE: All records for the following agencies are handled by the OPRA custodian for the agency listed. All OPRA requests for these agencies should be submitted to the agency directly. For those agencies marked with an asterisks (*) you can use the on-line form on this site by following the link above.
- Atlantic Cape Community College
Custodian: Eileen Curristine, Phone: (609) 343-5610 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Atlantic County Improvement Authority
Custodian: John Lamey, Phone: (609) 645-5838, Ext. 5818 Email: email@example.com
- Atlantic County Utilities Authority
Custodian: Brian Lefke, Phone: (609) 272-6950 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board of Elections
Custodian: Susan Sandman, Phone: (609) 645-5878 Email: email@example.com
- Board of Taxation
Custodian: Marge Schott, Phone: (609) 645-5820, Ext. 5824 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of the County Clerk
Custodian: Art Lucchesi, Phone: (609) 625-4011, Ext. 5243 Email: email@example.com
- Office of the Prosecutor
Custodian: Haleigh Walz, Phone: (609) 909-7881 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheriff's Office
Custodian: Pam Hoerter, Phone: (609) 909-7213 Email: email@example.com
- Superintendent of Elections
Custodian: John Mooney, Phone: (609) 345-6700, Ext. 2245 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Superintendent of Schools
Custodian: Kelly Will, Phone: (609) 625-0004, Ext.6151 Email: email@example.com
- Surrogate's Court Judge, Deputy Clerk of Superior Court, Chancery Division - Probate Part
Documents from the Surrogates Office are not subject to OPRA regulations. For information please visit the Surroagate's Office web page or contact the office directly.