Atlantic County Division of Intergenerational Services prides itself
on the programs and services it has made available to our communities
for more than 30 years. We serve the needs of families, youth,
disabled individuals and senior citizens. Caring professionals
are available to provide assessment, guidance, counseling, and information
and referral. Individual case management insures a personal connection with our residents to insure that their needs are met.
Help Us, Help You!
The Atlantic County Division of Intergenerational Services is developing our service plan for years 2016-2018. In order to provide the best service to our seniors and focus our attention where it will do the most good, we need your input.
Senior Citizens Art Show
Atlantic County residents age 60 years and older are encouraged to enter original pieces of artwork in the 39th annual Atlantic County Senior Citizens Art Show.
- New Jersey Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (NJ SNAP)
- Pharmaceutical Assistance to the Aged and Disabled (PAAD)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and Universal Service Fund
Or call 1-888-426-9243
- Volunteers are needed to provide information on Medicare benefits to seniors and individuals with disabilities. Training provided.
- Volunteers are also needed at our local senior nutrition centers.
For further information
please contact us
2015 SENIOR CITIZENS &
TRANSPORTATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
AREA FORMULA PROGRAM